Monday 31 March 2014

Yes..! It's Summer..!!



Oh man... This time summer is really scaring me! I can really and literally feel the heat and the rise in temperature. Most of the days I tell my mother “this heat is messing me up”! Seriously… Don’t you all feel the same as well??

And why this is scaring me? It’s because of the topic we have read, learnt, memorized, but never made any action against it. Global Warming.

I don’t want you think that I’m writing something that I memorized in my 6th class or so, but this time, it has indeed made me think. What are we doing so much, that the heat is unbearable!! If we are facing so much heat, think about the next generation-what will be their fate!

Half the trees are missing. It’s my very kind advice to you all to take an initiative (wherever you are) to plant saplings so as to compensate for the deeds.

And yes, drink loads of water and keep yourself relaxed…:)

Also, try to keep a bowl of water for the birds. Remember, if you can feel the heat, so can they! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey!!!! U r right!!!!!!!!!
    This heat is scaring me too.
    Imagine the climate of Coimbatore some ten years back. This place had a salubrious climate and was heavenly.
    Today it is melting the cerebrum, cerebellum and medulla oblongata in my brain that I just cant think straight. Huh!!!!!!! Awful !!!!!!!
    Together we can make it happen !!!!!!!!
    It is in our hands, Coimbatoreans, to bring back the climate of our city. Lets plant as many trees as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..!!! Let's make an initiative like "plant a sapling" or something on the same note on a mass level.. hope it works out !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the idea of keeping a bowl of water.... very noble thought

    ReplyDelete